Apartment Buildings - Posted by Carlene (Maine)

Posted by Carlene Wentland on July 21, 2002 at 18:13:04:

So glad to meet someone from Maine. I am in Brunswick. Not too far. I would be happy to share the forms we have. My partner’s husband is our attorney and so I think I have access to the paperwork I may need. But I would certainly love to take a look and learn from your experiences. I am interested in the right ads for getting good renters. My apartment building is in a very nice area in Bath. It was the dump in the nice neighborhood and I’m in the process of renovating it right now. It should be ready by September or October.
Thanks for writing. Email me directly and I can send you the forms we have used to do Mobile Home deals. I need to get my partner, who is out of town today, to email them to me first. My computer crashed and I haven’t put them back on my system yet!
Where are your buidlings in Portland?

Carlene

Apartment Buildings - Posted by Carlene (Maine)

Posted by Carlene (Maine) on July 12, 2002 at 22:49:28:

Hi,
I haven’t written for awhile, but business is great. I am still doing Lonnie Deals, but I’ve just purchased my first apartment building. Just wondering if anyone out there is a landlord and would like to answer some questions.

Thanks,
Carlene

Re: Apartment Buildings - Posted by James Ernst

Posted by James Ernst on July 21, 2002 at 12:19:16:

Carlene,

I have been doing apartments for about 7 years residential and comercial grade. I would be very happy to give you all the forms, eviction manual, more paper work and contacts etc. than you could ever want. If you would help me do the same for MHs.

Send me e-mail

Regards,
James Ernst (ME)
Portland Area

Re: Apartment Buildings - Posted by Scott Van Ness

Posted by Scott Van Ness on July 15, 2002 at 22:42:06:

You will find inredible landlord support at MrLandLord.com That webpage has landlords from all walks of life (apartments, single family homes, duplexes, etc).

Re: Apartment Buildings - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on July 14, 2002 at 19:05:27:

Carlene,

Try the Commercial newsgroup here on CRE Online. Also, the archives of the commercial newsgroup have a wealth of information about just about anything to do with apartments.

ray

Re: Apartment Buildings - Posted by Gary (TX)

Posted by Gary (TX) on July 13, 2002 at 09:44:33:

Hello Carlene,
You might post this on the main news group. I think Jim Rayner is close to your area and is very experience with landlording.
Gary