ARC auction news - Posted by osupsycho (OK)

Posted by Steve-WA on December 29, 2005 at 19:38:39:

there’s some really good discussions including some of the big players and bidders that were there . . . here: mobilehomeuniversity dotcom

ARC auction news - Posted by osupsycho (OK)

Posted by osupsycho (OK) on December 29, 2005 at 19:16:51:

Well I am hearing from my favorite PM (and now ARC employee again) that ARC is not accepting any bids on the auction parks with the exception of the first 15 “absolute” ones sold. They are keeping all the others and informed all the winning bidders last week that their bids would not be accepted. This is real interesting stuff as she thought that ARC was set to sell most of them and had even stripped all of their stuff out of them before the auction (as well as losing most of their employees). Not sure what happened but they must not have liked the winning bids. As a side note she said that all the ARC parks she knows of will have a $20 a month lot rent increase go into effect Jan. 1st. For my parks that is a 10% increase and is not going over very well.

Re: ARC auction news - Posted by Anne_LLC

Posted by Anne_LLC on December 29, 2005 at 20:48:35:

In “my” two ARC parks the lot rent is going up $20 in one and $30 in the other. AND they have instituted a new $11/mo charge for trash removal, so really it’s $31 and $41.

Anne