Are Carltons courses the same - Posted by steve

Posted by Ron on March 24, 2001 at 16:34:54:

My “blue” version was recorded in 1988 - so maybe he’s started over again on the color wheel. I still listen to it and find it valuable.

Is the newest Infomercial version worth the $ when I have this old blue one?

Are Carltons courses the same - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on March 22, 2001 at 22:22:22:

I Have recently been reading alot of messages on this forum and have become very motivated to order Carltons course.I have little money and was looking to buy it on EBAY.My question would be, are the older red or green courses (w hich are the only ones that I see being sold)different than the new course, which on Carletons web site is blue?And if so are those too outdated to be helpful to a beginner with little knowlege on RE? I appreciate any responses so that I know how I want begin my future in RE.

Re: Are Carltons courses the same - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on March 23, 2001 at 08:42:49:

I currently own the blue course and have compared it to my friends green course.As far as we can see the only real difference is the last chapter, “How to use the internet for maximum profit” this is a bonus chapter in the new course.

Im sure there are other little perks in the new course here and there but he has been selling this course for 16 years without the blue cover and bonus chapter.So E- bay would be a great way to pick one up and probably for about half price. Hope this helps.
~Robb

Re: Are Carltons courses the same - Posted by Susan Austin

Posted by Susan Austin on March 23, 2001 at 06:52:43:

I bought the 1997 green version from e-bay for $58.00.
I was very pleased with the transaction. Definately the way to go if you want to save a little money.You can ask the seller for the date on the program before buying.

Re: Are Carltons courses the same - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on March 22, 2001 at 23:31:19:

The Maroon (red) version is old and outdated. There are two green versions. The latest Green version was done about '97 and is pretty much the same as the Blue. The Blue has some internet suggestions in it I’ve been told - don’t know that for a fact - but that’s the only difference.

Re: Are Carltons courses the same - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on March 23, 2001 at 17:26:11:

Thank You to all that responded, your responses were very helpful.Now its time for me to get started!