Are lending institution Changing? - Posted by Cal

Posted by Cal, Balto. on July 09, 2002 at 17:40:48:

Hello:
Some are and some are not. Lenders are always changing their criteria depending on the programs available to them or in the banks case how much lending capital is available, the rate at which they can borrow it and at what risk should they lend it. You must always be talking with multiple mortgage brokers. They all have different new programs come across their desk all the time. Its just if they have the clients for the program. Also you could make your offers assignable or in the name of an LLC and sell the LLC to get your flipping fee. I see we both use cal as our screen name. I will use Cal,Balto so people won’t think your responding to your own post. Well good luck and happy investing.

Are lending institution Changing? - Posted by Cal

Posted by Cal on July 09, 2002 at 17:13:09:

The other day I was talking with a mortgage friend of mined and he told me that lenders are not allowing investors to do flips anymore. Instead they are asking investor to hold title for 30 days. Now I dont have the funds to put in a property right now so I was going to just raise captial for my business by flipping to a bottom line buyer and allow the bottom line buyer to finaces the deal. Is it true that these lending instituion are change the way they do business?