Are these courses and poetental profits real? - Posted by Stuart Neil

Re: Are these courses and poetental profits real? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on November 25, 1998 at 15:54:41:

Thomas,

Congratulations. Stupid response.

I have recently ordered and went through Bill Bronchick"s lease/ option course. I am far from a beginner investor yet throughout that course I learned many new angles to succeed with lease options.

Perhaps it would be wise for you to do the same. Where will you be in November 1999.

Re: Are these courses and poetental profits real? - Posted by AL

Posted by AL on November 25, 1998 at 15:40:05:

THOMAS,before you come up with such cleaver answers tell us about your self,let us know you are only trying to help us become better realistate entrepreneurs!It drives me nuts when someone is quick to non productive comments.Yes, there are some bad seminars out there.There are also some good ones,ive ALWAYS gotten something out of someones program.Ive posted before on this page about myself,i purchase about two programs,books,tapes,seminars a month on average,Im now a full time investor having my money work for me,did any program do this for me NO i did it with the help of these programs within two years!Thomas,I use to be like you and make excuses for why I cant if you dont change you will be in the same position next year in november 1999 wondering why? If you want help or need questions answered ask on this site (one of the best) other wise put your smart comments somewhere else!AL

Re: Are these courses and poetental profits real? - Posted by DJ

Posted by DJ on November 25, 1998 at 15:35:23:

I don’t believe that there is any one course that will make you rich. You are the only one who can make you rich! These courses are simply guides with alot of the tools you need to get started. You may be one of these guys who says the hell with buying a course, and try it on your own. But, these guys who sell these courses
started investing in real estate when there were no courses to buy! Through their years of knowledge and attending the “school of hard knocks”, they have created these courses to save you alot of time, money,
and heartache! Oh sure, you will endure your share of hardknocks as well, but they might not be as bad if you do your homework! Most of all, you have to commit
to it. It’s not something you can learn overnight, and
do a deal the next day. Believe me, you’ll get more offers turned down, than you will get accepted. Don’t get discouraged! Keep trying! This is where alot of people make the mistake of giving up! You have to put up with getting doors slammed in your face, and a few snotty sellers who think they have the world by the balls! You have to be a player, a good listener, and
a good salesman! My suggestion is, choose which area you think you would like to start with, whether it be Lease Options, wholesaling, whatever, (they eventually are all linked together), and buy that course! Study hard, and don’t try to make a deal until
you feel 100% confident in what you’re doing! If you jump in to quickly, you won’t do anything but confuse the seller, and make yourself look stupid! I started
out with Lonnie Scruggs original book:
“Deals on Wheels”, buying and selling mobile homes. It’s a good way to get your feet wet because you’re not dealing with high dollar deals. If you learn to deal with the Mobile Home world, you’ll be ready for anything! It’s a “Whole 'Nother World”! Either way
you go, you can’t go wrong buying a course from the pro’s! Good Luck to Ya’!
DJ

Re: The question is, are “you” real? - Posted by greg scott

Posted by greg scott on November 30, 1998 at 01:18:30:

Ben,
Thanks for the explanation. That kind of operation, on such a large marketing scale, is certainly not the usual story we hear. I wonder if they are willing to sacrifice some of the bargain (i.e. buy for a little higher % of fmv) because its made up by volume.
Regards,
Greg