Ark. Tax Lien Certificates. - Posted by Jack Richardson

Posted by alvin proctor on June 22, 2001 at 10:12:01:

i need some info tax lien

Ark. Tax Lien Certificates. - Posted by Jack Richardson

Posted by Jack Richardson on September 24, 2000 at 24:57:17:

Warning! Newbie! And I wish I’d found this site before I attended my first auction for tax lien certificates. My brother-in-law and I attended one in Baxter county, Ark. last week, just to see what was going on and how things worked. Things seemed pretty straight forward until after the auction and we talked to the man in charge of the auction. That’s when he told us that there was no interest rate in Ark. and the people could redeem the property, by going to court, for up to two years. I can see how in the long run that it could still be profitable, but that’s a long time to be tying up my money. Especially since I don’t have any until my home sells. I’ve read on here that some people are buying TLC’s in Ark. and doing well. My question is “How”? And yes, as soon as I get some money ahead, I’ll by the books. And I won’t be buying anything (property) until I do.

Thanks in advance.

Jack

Re: Ark. Tax Lien Certificates. - Posted by James Bitakis

Posted by James Bitakis on January 01, 2001 at 16:22:42:

I get a quarterly guide of all property that is being auctioned at the Arkansas Tax sales and the owner only has 30 days to redeem, if he does not, then you are to get a deed. This is explained in detail on the quarterly guide (it gives all the instructions on bidding, redemption, etc,)
James Bitakis

The guy you talked to didn’t know what he was talking about.

Re: Ark. Tax Lien Certificates. - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on September 24, 2000 at 13:48:27:

I am a large buyer of tax certificates in NJ. I don’t know anything about Arkansas but I find it hard to believe that people are investing their money at zero
for any amount of time, much less two years. Maybe your missing something. Have you checked out Roy Stubblefields materials at taxsales.com, they are only $25.00. Also check out investors.com and taxlien.com.
Good luck!

Re: Ark. Tax Lien Certificates. - Posted by JackD

Posted by JackD on September 25, 2000 at 17:21:18:

Thanks Ben and all the others that e-mailed direct. I appreciate all the links. I need all the help I can get.
Thanks again
JackD