Assignment Of Beneficial Interest Form? - Posted by BigHarold

Posted by John on March 23, 2006 at 11:25:45:

Try Bill Bronchick’s material. I have used it many times, You won’t be disapointed and is well worth the cost

Assignment Of Beneficial Interest Form? - Posted by BigHarold

Posted by BigHarold on March 23, 2006 at 06:42:59:

Hello all,

As I mentioned in a post last week, I’ll be getting a property for my personal residence that’s in foreclosure. I’m taking it over subject to the existing loans, after catching up the payments. I’m setting it up in a trust so as to not trigger the DOS clause, and I have pretty good software to create the trust. The only thing I’m missing is a good Assignment of Beneficial Interest form, to change the beneficiary from the current owners to me. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Harold Wilson
Real Estate Wholesaler

Re: Assignment Of Beneficial Interest Form? - Posted by Bill H

Posted by Bill H on March 23, 2006 at 20:32:35:

BigHarold:

JT-IN steered you to the right site…if you check it out completely you will find every form that you need to do title holding trusts…Chicago Title took over from LaSalle Bank a while back…LaSalle bank had been in the business since three days after Land Trusts were legalized in Illinois…very good forms and they update them on a regular basis.

Good Luck,
Bill H

Assignment Of Beneficial Interest Form? - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on March 23, 2006 at 09:47:58:

TRY THIS ONE:

http://www.ctlandtrust.com/Docs/Assignment%20of%20the%20Beneficial%20Interest.pdf

Re: Assignment Of Beneficial Interest Form? - Posted by Stew(NE)

Posted by Stew(NE) on March 23, 2006 at 08:16:39:

www&abjmidwestproperties&com/ go to my site and select State Legal Forms. You can get a form specific for your state. Type in Assignment of Beneficial Interest in the search area.

Re: Assignment Of Beneficial Interest Form? - Posted by DSmith

Posted by DSmith on March 23, 2006 at 08:10:15:

I?m sorry I don?t have a form for you, but I do have a question.

What software are you using to prepare your trusts? This is my current area of study.

Thanks.

Re: Assignment Of Beneficial Interest Form? - Posted by BigHarold

Posted by BigHarold on March 23, 2006 at 09:03:42:

Thanks dude, that’s exactly what I was looking for.

Re: Assignment Of Beneficial Interest Form? - Posted by dutch

Posted by dutch on March 23, 2006 at 22:50:43:

The industry leading in land trusts for RE Investors is Bill Bronchick (all of his stuff is top notch). I use his stuff in my business every day.

Check it out at: http://url123.com/m9u2y

Dutch
Oklahoma