Assignments with HUD or Bank Reo's - Posted by Laurie

Posted by Rob FL on December 16, 2000 at 22:44:57:

Its called a double closing. Instead of assigning the original contract, you simply do a whole other contract with your new buyer. This will require you to briefly take title and then immediately deed the property to the end buyer.

Assignments with HUD or Bank Reo’s - Posted by Laurie

Posted by Laurie on December 16, 2000 at 18:20:06:

I understand that its almost impossible to do an assignment on a Hud or a Reo property. If anyone knows how it can be done I would like to get instructions. Thanks

Laurie

Re: Assignments with HUD or Bank Reo’s - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on December 17, 2000 at 09:38:08:

Laurie,

You could also read an excellent article by Steve Cook on his website. (flippinghomes.com) JP, I hope this doesn’t get deleted, but if it does, I’ll understand.

Laurie, the article is called “how to get around the non-assignability clause” and he talks about hold on hold on let me read it through again so I say this propertly :slight_smile: Ok so he buys a propert in a new entity every time, for instance 123 main st. LLC and then instead of assigning the contract to his new buyer, he assigns the interest to the LLC or entity to the new buyer.

It’s in the archives section of his TIP OF THE MONTH section. If you can’t find it, let me know and I’ll email it to you.

Good luck,

CAREY