Atlanta Convention? - Posted by Fl. Kevin

Posted by Fl. Kevin on February 23, 2002 at 18:29:32:

investorrob & Brian Wi. ,
Thanks gang for the help. Click da banner on top of page? LOL! (I should’of known & thought of dat 1!) Fl. Kevin

Atlanta Convention? - Posted by Fl. Kevin

Posted by Fl. Kevin on February 22, 2002 at 22:03:40:

Hey,
Awhile back I had read that some of you were going to see Lonnie (in Atlanta?). Well I couldn’t react soon enough to get some more info. on it then. I would like to try to attend it. Need any & all info. Like if there are any Gray Hound Bus stations near there? Hotel’s? Cost$ on anything that has to do with the convention. Sorry’bout putting in this late in the game, but just couldn’t resist!!! Thanks, Fl. Kevin.
P.s. “It would be nice to meet all of you too.” : )

Re: Atlanta Convention? - Posted by investorrob

Posted by investorrob on February 23, 2002 at 12:54:56:

Kevin
I have done some site seeing before and after the convention In Atlanta.

And if you don’t rent a car there, the way to get around it to take the Hotel bus to the Airport and then take the light rail into the heart of the city.

Atlanta has a great light rail that will take you almost any where and from the station points you could then catch a city bus most any area you need to go or with in a walking block of some place.

Back to your question of Grey Hound. I remember seeing the Grey Hound bus station about 100 ft from one of the light rail stations, seems like it was 1 or 2 stops from the main terminal stop in the heart of Alanta Huge underground area. So if you were to take the bus up to Atlanta look back of the bus and you will see the light rail station. Catch the train to the airport. then look for the hotel bus and board it to the Hotel.

Hope this will help you.

investorrob

Re: Atlanta Convention? - Posted by Brian, WI

Posted by Brian, WI on February 23, 2002 at 08:56:56:

click on the Convention Banner on the top of this page.

As far as a GreyHound station. I’m sure there is one close enough that from there you can taxi to the hotel/convention location.

I’ll be there. This is my first one and I hope to go home with a big head(that means I’ve learned so much my brain can’t take anymore! : )

Get yourself there, sounds like it’s well worth it.

Brian, WI