Atlanta Convention - Posted by Karl

Posted by phil fernandez on January 24, 2000 at 19:58:15:

nt

Atlanta Convention - Posted by Karl

Posted by Karl on January 24, 2000 at 14:52:38:

Can someone tell me about the upcoming conv. in Atlanta.
It is a big exspence to me Flying, Hotel, Conv. beer food and so on. I am a small time invester with 9 units now but want to do A LOT more. Can I learn about no money down stuff and so on.

Help need info.

Re: Atlanta Convention - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on January 24, 2000 at 19:13:00:

Karl,

Click on the banner above to learn about the speakers at the convention. Next, check out the materials they sell here, to see what their specialities are. Does their information interest you? If so, they will talk for about 2 hours on specific topics, and they will sell their courses cheaper than available here.

Two hours can give you some good info. I must tell you, though: I am a fan of investing in one’s education, so I think many of these courses can be a good deal.

I was at the convention in Dallas last year. We had a blast. I might have slept 12 hours total. If you like to talk about real estate non-stop, this is the place to be. The speakers were inspirational, I got alot of great ideas (and courses) that paid for themselves literally 30 times over the past year, and, most importantly, I met some new friends and had a great time.

I think you are way ahead of the game. You already have some units, and obviously some experience. There will be lots of experienced folk at the convention. I would be shocked if you didn’t come away with at least one idea that didn’t pay for the convention at least twice over after you get home.

Just my 2 cents.

HR

Re: Atlanta Convention - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on January 24, 2000 at 19:12:40:

I have been an investor for 13 years. After attending the convention last year, I have grown my business at an incredible pace ! I wouldn’t miss it.

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: Atlanta Convention - Posted by Andrew Graham

Posted by Andrew Graham on January 24, 2000 at 17:42:39:

Click on the banner above.