Atlanta, GA- Investors **HeLp** - Posted by L.M.-GA

Posted by L.M.-GA on October 03, 2003 at 12:06:50:

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!
I left a message to be contacted by someone in their office(s). I’ll update you on how it goes if you’re ever interested in using them for your transactions!

Thanks again!

Atlanta, GA- Investors HeLp - Posted by L.M.-GA

Posted by L.M.-GA on October 02, 2003 at 15:15:58:

Greetings follow investors:
I’ve been “interviewing” real estate lawyers and getting NO WHERE. When I mention, “double closings” or “handling assigning properties” it’s followed by that ackward “what’s a good lie” silence.

Can you recommend a REI friendly attorney and title company? I’ll even tell them you referred me, this way you should hit them up for some kind of fee or discount for the referral!! :wink:

Much Thanks!

Re: Atlanta, GA- Investors HeLp - Posted by Kevin Hamilton

Posted by Kevin Hamilton on October 04, 2003 at 18:32:20:

Try Mike Florence at 404-255-7171. Feel free to email me with other questions and concerns. I live in Marietta, GA.

Re: Atlanta, GA- Investors HeLp - Posted by Antoine

Posted by Antoine on October 03, 2003 at 06:46:52:

Westmoreland, Patterson, Moseley & Hinson LLP. They are attorneys out of Warner Robins and Macon, GA. I have never used them, but they did talk to our Real Estate Investment Group in the area. They did mention that they can perform double closings. They work with a lot of flippers. Hope they can help you out.

Re: Atlanta, GA- Investors HeLp - Posted by G(Atlanta)

Posted by G(Atlanta) on October 02, 2003 at 21:17:26:

I am curious about this as well. Anyone know of any good attorneys in GA that will handle double closings?

Re: Atlanta, GA- Investors HeLp - Posted by G(Atlanta)

Posted by G(Atlanta) on October 04, 2003 at 16:25:41:

That’s great news!!! Thank you so very much. Would anyone else happen to know of anyone (attorney or title co.) in the Atlanta Metropolitan area that would handle double closings?

Thanks in advance,

G(Atlanta)