ATLANTA LENDERS WORKSHOP - Posted by David S

Posted by Frank A (WI) on June 09, 1999 at 13:17:14:

Carol,

Sorry, I was still suffering from windshield glare.

I’m better now!

Have a good day!

Frank C. Auenson

ATLANTA LENDERS WORKSHOP - Posted by David S

Posted by David S on June 07, 1999 at 17:34:01:

I just walked into my office after being in Atlanta for the past 4 days. I have 78 messages on my voice system, 40 emails, and a ton of mail to open, so I’ll keep this brief.

I wanted to take a minute express my thanks to Ed, Terry, and Ray for a job WELL done. This was by far the most exciting workshop I have ever attended.

Ed’s explanation of the lender business made things so simple for everyone to understand. His knowledge of this business far exceeds anything I could imagine. I am now armed with all I need to get any lender “fighting” to loan me even more money. It’s obvious that he is a master negotiator. I’m glad he’s going to be at my call for the next 3 months.

Terry was “bouncing off the walls” while discussing the paper business. There is no doubt that he loves what he does. His detailed discussion about negotiating is an art form that he shared with everyone taking notice. I have Terry’s course, “Paper into Gold”. Now I know why he titled it so… Paper really is gold.

Ray added a twist by discussing the commercial side of the real estate business. His presentation was well planned and included info on mobile home parks, hotel/motels, strip centers, and even the restaurant business. This was a complement to this already fantastic workshop.

So, I just wanted to drop in and let you ALL know how much I appreciate what you have done for me over the years. Without the information I have learned from you guys, I would still be “asking” my banker for a few bucks. Instead, I’m armed with all I need to get what I want, when and where I want it.

Thanks again Ed, Terry, and Ray.

David S

ps.

For those that went to the seminar, I thought I would share this with you. I stopped by another small bank in my community this afternoon and talked with a loan officer. I gave him a copy of Ed’s lender package checklist and directed him to tell me what info he would need from me so that I may consider doing business with his bank. He checked about 7 or 8 items and told me since they were a portfolio lender (they don’t sell the loans) this is all he would need, regardless of the loan amount.

Re: ATLANTA LENDERS WORKSHOP - Posted by JaimeR

Posted by JaimeR on June 08, 1999 at 10:09:33:

You guys all beat me back to work by a day. When I got in yesterday afternoon I didn’t want to think about work. The weekend was exhausting and informative.

I got you beat Dave, I had 130 e-mail messages, but only 6 voice mails!

It was an absolute pleasure meeting all of the people who attended as well as Terry, Ed and Ray. I have a special thanks to Ray who was as helpful this weekend as he has been on-line. And who, by the way, also did a killer presentation!

A weekend I’m glad I made it my business to attend. Ed, look out over the next 3 months!

Orthodontia - Posted by Dan (NC)

Posted by Dan (NC) on June 08, 1999 at 07:45:35:

With all the money I’m going to make after this workshop, I’m going to get my teeth fixed!

Re: ATLANTA LENDERS WORKSHOP - Posted by Robert McNeely

Posted by Robert McNeely on June 07, 1999 at 21:52:54:

I want to just ad a note of thanks, to Ed, Terry & Ray. It was also good to see old friends and make new ones.
Bob McNeely

Re: ATLANTA LENDERS WORKSHOP - Posted by Peter Heffernan

Posted by Peter Heffernan on June 07, 1999 at 17:54:06:

I’ll go a step further and say thank YOU, David, for your wry, back-of-the-room contributions. Hands down, the best seminar I’ve attended, due largely to the combined firepower of not just Ed, Terry & Ray but the attendees. I’m very juiced to make progress in the next 90 days. (And I thought school had wiped me out!)

Ditto ! - Posted by DougO(NM)

Posted by DougO(NM) on June 07, 1999 at 17:43:43:

I am in full agreement with everything you said David, except I didn’t have quite as much catching up to do on voicemails emails, etc. I am going to do the same thing at several lenders here in town with the checklist. I enjoyed seeing everyone there, Terry and Ed thanks very much.

P.S. Walt, if you see this, don’t to feel too bad that Matt snaked you on that waitress’s phone number !

Re: ATLANTA LENDERS WORKSHOP - Posted by GABE

Posted by GABE on June 08, 1999 at 23:45:39:

Hi,

Was browsing and came accross your posting about the ATLANTA LENDER WORKSHOP
There is so much excitement in your posting that I am affraid I’ve missed something big. Would you be kind enough to drop me an e-mail on what that workshop was about as well as the organizer’s contact information. By the way, I am an investor buying and selling mortgages.

Thanks a lot!!!

Re: Orthodontia - Posted by Frank A (WI)

Posted by Frank A (WI) on June 08, 1999 at 13:30:14:

No Way! What a great attention getter!

A great way to keep {Control}! (smurk)

I may need to get me some of them there teeth!

Re: ATLANTA LENDERS WORKSHOP - Posted by David S

Posted by David S on June 09, 1999 at 21:47:05:

NOW I remember… YOU are the one that failed in the field of “acting”, per your own admission, OVER 400 TIMES.

Keep trying. Perhaps someday you will learn to be a bit (wry).

Good Luck! David S

Re: ATLANTA WORKSHOP - Posted by Frank A (WI)

Posted by Frank A (WI) on June 07, 1999 at 18:36:43:

Whew, now that my 900 mile drive up north is finally over, I can get started making real money. My head was buzzing the whole way back with all the areas that I learned about in Atlanta.

One big thing was not to judge a person by the way they look or talk because you just never know who your next deal will be with.

I want to take this time to say thanks to Ed, Terry, and Ray for the great information you gave me/us. Even though I’m a newbie in the area of real estate investing, I feel that with the information given to us by Ed, Terry, and Ray, I should have some great tools to do well, and also have an exciting few months learning more from these gentleman.

Terry’s discussion regarding the paper business really opened my eyes, and I’m a mortgage broker. Well, maybe not for long!!

I will definately be getting Terry’s course, “Paper into Gold”. I just hope someday, (sooner rather then later), I will know all the “ins and outs” like he does.

I have been a mortgage broker for over 3 years, but with all the information I got from Ed and the way he presented it, I have a long ways to go in thinking I’m a seasoned broker.

He’s the “Man”!

I would like to grow my broker business to a fraction of the success that shows from the expertise of Ed. Thanks for opening my eyes!!

I have learned alot from all of you at the workshop as well and have met some real amazing people there. I look forward to continuing our associations and wish everyone the greatest success.

Thanks again Ed, Terry, and Ray.

Sincerely,

Frank C. Auenson

Re: ATLANTA LENDERS WORKSHOP - Posted by JaimeR_NJ

Posted by JaimeR_NJ on June 09, 1999 at 09:19:24:

Yes, it was a great workshop. It was put on by Terry Vaughn and Ed Garcia of this web site.

Re: Orthodontia - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on June 08, 1999 at 18:48:25:

Frank, Please!
Them THAR teeth!