Attendees of Previous CRE Online CONVENTION... - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Matt B on January 26, 2001 at 15:43:29:

Whew! Is that a load off my mind! I can show up in just my Speedos and nobody will mind? That’s what I usually feel most comfortable in. Of course, I used to be a bodybuilder and had to have those teeny tiny trunks on if I wanted to get up on stage, so maybe that explains it. (Although I have grown all my manly body hair back.)

On a serious note, aren’t we supposed to have a more “formal” dinner in there somewhere? I thought I remember reading that somewhere. I’ll have to look at the description again.

Attendees of Previous CRE Online CONVENTION… - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on January 26, 2001 at 11:34:21:

If you have attended the 1998, 1999, or 2000 CRE Online Conventions and plan on returning in 2001, please make your reservations by Wednesday night (Jan. 31st). Previous attendees are eligible for a $50 discount off of the regular addmission price for 2001 IF your make your reservation by midnight Jan. 31st.

PS. It’s great to see so many of you are taking us up on the offer! I look forward to seeing you again in March.

Jeanne

Re: Attendees of Previous CRE Online CONVENTION… - Posted by Ben (FL)

Posted by Ben (FL) on January 26, 2001 at 14:05:32:

I closed on a purchase on 1/12 (seller taking back a 40% second with no payments for 2 years), then accepted $2,000 option consideration to a tenant/buyer by the 19th. No sooner had I gotten back to my computer than I was reserving my spot at my first CRE Convention!

Now, for a very serious question that I know is on the minds of alot of other 1st timers…is there a dress code? Tie optional? Shorts? Jeans?

Convention attire - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on January 27, 2001 at 24:09:01:

Dress casual.

Some will wear suits. Some will wear shorts and a t-shirt. I will wear the nicer side of casual. Phil is right. Wear what is comfortable to you.

Regarding the Welcome Dinner, last year it was more formal, as it was a dinner/ dance type thing. This year the emphasis is on networking, so again, dress to your comfort level. (I will probably dress up for the dinner, but a jacket and tie are not required.)

Jeanne

Whatever You Feel Comfortable In - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 26, 2001 at 15:18:14:

Dallas convention I wore docker khaki type pants and a golf shirt, socks and docksiders. Last year it was shorts,golf shirt and docksiders. I chucked the socks.

This year,probably like last year but maybe running shoes.

What ever you feel comfortable in.