Attention Mortgage Brokers! - Posted by Hugh James

Posted by Hugh James on February 17, 2000 at 11:21:42:

I was at this site previously, and these guys are mostly retail (like me) not wholesale to brokers. Thanks for the effort though. Anybody else know of any thing? Your help is appreciated.

Attention Mortgage Brokers! - Posted by Hugh James

Posted by Hugh James on February 17, 2000 at 09:47:18:

I am a mortgage broker in Chicago. If any of you could recommend a FHA Title I wholesale funding lender serving brokers in this area I would be very grateful. We’re approved to originate the loans, but have never aligned ourselves with a funder and I now have 4 of these applications pending. Many thanks.

Re: Attention Mortgage Brokers! - Posted by Charlene

Posted by Charlene on February 18, 2000 at 06:35:49:

Try Aames Home Loans, 888-728-6001 wholesale, just called yesterday about a hud 203K for my client, I am a loan officer in Belleville, IL.

Charlene

Re: Try here - Posted by Bob H

Posted by Bob H on February 17, 2000 at 15:16:03:

Go to The Grapevine, & post your question.

I’m not in the Mtg biz, so I can’t vouch for the quality of info there, but it seems to be an active site for mortgage brokers.

Good Luck

Re: Attention Mortgage Brokers! - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on February 17, 2000 at 09:59:08:

Hugh- I don’t know if this is exactly what you need, but it may be worth a look.

http://www.hud.gov/ll/code/llslcrit.html

-Good Luck, Chris

Thanks Everyone! - Posted by Hugh James

Posted by Hugh James on February 18, 2000 at 11:31:41:

Thanks to everyone for their help. And thanks Bob for the lead to the NMN discussion groups. I had been there and missed these. Posted to them this morning. Thanks again.