Attention Work Shop Attendees - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on February 15, 2001 at 14:08:23:

Hi Folks,

First, let me say how delighted I am with the great response to the workshop. It’s only been 3 weeks or so since we announced it, and already it looks like we’ll have a full house. I’m not sure what size room we have, or how many it will hold, but if you plan on attending, don’t wait too long to sign up.

Now, for a couple of suggestions. A number of you have indicated that you either don’t know how to work a calculator, or you need additional help punching the numbers. If you don’t already have a calculator, why not buy one of the inexpensive models (TI BA 35 & HP 10B, are two I recommend, only about $30), and start learning how to punch the numbers. It’s not that hard to learn. But if you need additional help at the workshop, I’ll see that you know how to do the numbers on a deal before the day is over. Won’t it be nice to never again have to ask a bank what your mortgage balance is, or how much a monthly payment will be for a certain loan?.

Since this will be an informal workshop with no certain agenda, or topic, I need some feed back on just what you folks want to talk about, and learn. We’ll try to cover whatever you want to discuss, as long as it relates to making money and improving your investing knowledge. So, how about some ideas? I’m glad to see that some of the “old pro’s” have signed up, so there will be a lot of talent in all types of investments. It’s going to be an educational and fun day, and I can guarantee that you will learn things you didn’t learn in school. (Remove the “NOSPAM” to send an email).

See you at the workshop,

Lonnie

P.S. If your mail carrier isn’t leaving you a “check a day”, you need to be at this workshop.

P. P.S. And remember, your $67.23 all goes to “Make A Wish”.