Attn: Ed Garcia, Response to Working Line of Credit Work Shop !

Hello Mr Garcia,
In response to your question, my goal is to establish a line of Credit with several small to intermediate banks (over time). I intend to use these funds (along with private money) to buy and repair houses. I understand from studying your previous post on the subject, that one of the best LOC products that some banks have to offer is a Working line of Credit. I also understand that this is not the kind of product that the banks dish out easily, and that several steps and mile stones have to be accomplished before approaching a bank with this request.
I am prepared ( under your instruction ) to find out what these steps are, and to do what it takes to learn the ropes necessary to acquire these W.O.C’s - - -
(or as I once recall you describing it as - - - "the holy grail of real estate investing "! (LOL))
Anything you can offer to this end, will be greatly appreciated !

My Apologie…

Hotknife,

My apologie, I just haven’t been around. Since I’ve taken so long to respond to you, feel free to call me at 909-944-0199. If you don’t reach me leave a message and phone number and I will return the call.

Ed Garcia