Attn: Investors, Mr. Tew, etc... - Posted by Ace

Posted by Ernest Tew on January 15, 2001 at 08:05:16:

If I understand you correctly, you are looking for a way to earn a high cash return without becoming a landlord.

Unless you are willing to take a lot of risks and/or have a lot of know-how,you could be expecting too much. Although there are a lot of ways to make money, especially in today’s economy, it usually takes a lot of work and/or money to do it.

However, Lonnie’s book and mine describe numerous ways to create a large cash flow with a minimum of cash and effort. The quickest and most efficient way to get started is to learn from those who have done it successfully. Don’t try to “re-invent the wheel.”

Attn: Investors, Mr. Tew, etc… - Posted by Ace

Posted by Ace on January 13, 2001 at 13:55:24:

Does anyone know the best realestate investments in Florida for generating large residual passive income with the smallest up front investments? I am in the process in developing systems (businesses) ran by partners to generate income and an looking to become an investor and live off of my money working for me to make money. All opinions appreciated.
PS: Im in the Port Charlotte, Englewood, North Port, Sarasota area. Also, I DONT WANT TO BE A LANLORD. :slight_smile: