AUGH!! Does anyone have a plain FAR contract? - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by eric-fl on August 02, 2005 at 16:24:38:

Thanks Jonathan, I owe you one!

AUGH!! Does anyone have a plain FAR contract? - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by eric-fl on August 02, 2005 at 09:37:26:

Wow, I can’t believe I’m encountering so much difficulty with this. All I’m looking for is a FAR (Florida Association of Realtors) p&s contract. Not the “FARBAR”, just the regular 'ol FAR. I have older versions, but not the newer. Went down to the Board, they don’t sell them anymore, they’re only online, blah blah. So, then I went looking online, no one sells JUST the form, it’s all fancy software that fills it out for you, blah, blah, etc.

My license is “voluntary inactive” right now, so I don’t have the “planetrealtor” access, and really don’t feel like driving around to real estate offices, wasting agent’s time begging for a form. I’m not doing enough in RE right now to justify re-activating my license, and while I hope to change that soon, right now, I just have a l/o tenant that wants to cash out, and they are flaky, so I want to use the most “standard” form I can, hence the FAR. Can anyone send me JUST a blank copy of the latest version? I would be greatly indebted and thankful!!!

Re: AUGH!! Does anyone have a plain FAR contract? - Posted by Jonathan Rexford

Posted by Jonathan Rexford on August 02, 2005 at 09:50:26:

Check your email