August Land/Home, Small Park... look who's coming - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Ryan (NC) on May 24, 2006 at 20:10:11:

As my son says… Last for Best =P

See ya’ll soon.

Best wishes,
Ryan Needler

August Land/Home, Small Park… look who’s coming - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on May 24, 2006 at 15:17:30:

As many of you know, Scott, myself, Lonnie, Karl Kleiner and attorney Bruce Berger are holding our one and only Land/Home, Small Park boot camp this year in August.

I talked with Sandra a few days ago and here’s a list of just some of the folks who are attending this year. This is a great chance to spend 3 1/2 days in a small group setting getting to know the folks who are out there doing deals and posting here to help others.

Steve -WA, Chris Reuman (Maine), Lin (NC), Sailor (aka Tye who also lives in NC) and more. That’s just from the list of pre-registration!

We are keeping this group to no more than 40 total people (the bus tour limits our size) which allows the time for everyone to get to know each other, make friends and get all questions answered.

Don’t wait to register as the slots are filling fast.

Please contact Sandra for registraton information at:

ashelandhomes@charter.net

Prices: $599.00 before June 15, 2006
$799.00 after June 15, 2006

Spouses may attend for ½ price!

When in August - Posted by John

Posted by John on May 24, 2006 at 19:05:41:

What dates?

Darn it! - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on May 24, 2006 at 15:27:41:

As soon as I posted I realized I forgot to mention Ryan (NC)!

I know there are others I am forgetting so please forgive me. I just wanted to give a sample of who will be there.

See you there.

Tony

(sorry Ry)

Re: When in August - Posted by SandraS(NC)

Posted by SandraS(NC) on May 24, 2006 at 19:22:48:

Boot camp dates are August 11-13th here in Asheville, NC. We are having a meet and greet Thursday night (August 10th). Contact me: ashelandhomes@charter.net to register and ask any further questions. Hope to see you there and looking forward to meeting everyone.
SandraS(NC)