Automating MH business with a squeeze page

I find myself spending a large part of my day taking phone calls with buyers, explaining to them how everything works, and gathering the pertinent information I need to find them a mobile home. I want to automate this with some sort of web page. I have been told a simple squeeze page will do the trick. I would direct traffic to my website where they would enter information like their name, email, area they are looking for a home, number of beds, baths, how much they can afford to put down, how much they want to pay monthly, if they are interested in purchasing as is or rehabbed, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions? I do not want to be talking on the phone for hours each day gathering this information when I can have people go to my website, see what trailers I have for sale, their payment plans, and also sign up to be notified when I get new trailers for sale. Suggestions?

Thanks,

Brian

Bob Stovall gave a talk at the Louisville and Tulsa Show. He know the MH biz and is a huge proponent of automation in web/email communication with customers

Any recollection of some of his ideas? Or is there any way to find some of that information on the web? Maybe a recording of the seminar or something? I want to get a site that can capture all this information automatically, and then I want to be able to email postlets about my properties for sale once a week to my entire buyer list. It would save a ton of time, and since 95% of my buyers come from craigslist, I know they have the internet and email most likely. :wink:

Contact Bob, He equips MHP operators just as you have said. I know people who have hired Bob and are very pleased.

Ok sure, any idea on his costs? All I need is a simple squeeze page and I can tie in the social networking side of things. Do you know of anyone on here who uses a site and social media/email to work with their buyers and sellers? I would be interested in seeing the sites of those that are successful on this forum.

You might want to check out www.reiwebtools.com

I use that as part of a team and don’t pay for it so I’m not sure of the costs. It does what you are asking, has cool ads & squeeze page designers that you can then easily share to other social networking sites, etc. I use it mostly for CL ads and when I’m diligent about posting every day and renewing the ads, I’ll get 3-5 leads per day.

Very nice Steve. Thanks for the link by the way. I am in St. Louis by the way, so not far from you. :wink:

http://www.kylandsales.com/

Here is Brad Simmons site- he lives in the same town as Bob. Brad has utilized the social marketing and email list better than anyone that I know of and Bob has set it up. Be sure to subscribe to Bob’s blog - lots of good tips. Tech guy who understands the MH biz.

Cool site, thanks a lot. I will read as much of his blog as I can and subscribe. I have bought 6 properties in the first month, and have sold 3 of them, with great yields on the notes, but I still think there is much more that can be done and with less effort. Living in a large metropolitan area like I do, how many LD’s per month could one do with a solid system and rehab team intact? Enough to make a good living? Or more just a side income?

Also, what’s next? After you do 25 lonnie deals, do you move to land and home combo deals? Maybe a small park? Or do most move into stick built houses and all the various investing techniques there? I would be interested in hearing from some guys who either branched out from LD’s or moved on to higher dollar deals in SFH’s.

Thanks guys, and love the new site!

For those who are sticking in the mobile home game then the natural transition for many would go as follows but certainly is not the only way.

Lonnie Deals
Land/home or other inexpensive, cash flow real estate
Small mobile home park or small comercial property
Larger mobile home park or larger commercial property or self-storage units
Notes, hard money lending or focus on portfolio management.

Again there is no one method that is right or used by everyone. Each finds a niche they tend to stick with for a time and then move on to what opportunity and interests are discovered through these efforts.

I know folks who only invest in one or two of these niches and have no interest in looking elsewhere. Other investors have jumped in at higher levels. Others still will decide on what level of income and effort is sufficient for their needs and find the best way for them to go about making that happen. There is no right or wrong.

Tony