AZ people- I need help!!!! - Posted by Donielle Head

Posted by Donielle Head on November 25, 1999 at 13:12:24:

I live in Mesa. By Dobson ranch.

AZ people- I need help!!! - Posted by Donielle Head

Posted by Donielle Head on November 25, 1999 at 09:54:52:

I need help in flipping homes. I have read a couple of books but there are still some gaps that need to be filled. I would like to find someone who lives in Phoenix or close to Phoenix who has success in flipping homes and see the process myself so that I can duplicate that process. I would like to see it from step one to finish. Can someone contact me via email that is willing to teach me the process of flipping? I really need to start right away for it has to do with my husband and I financial needs real bad. Hopefully I will hear from someone soon.

Sedona AZ - Posted by kim k–AZ

Posted by kim k–AZ on November 25, 1999 at 21:34:40:

I live in the Verde Valley AZ (Sedona). Probably too far from you to be of much assistance, but feel free to contact me. Also, I would like to meet with other investors in the Verde Valley area. Post a reply then E-mail me. Good fortune is with all of us!

Where in AZ? - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on November 25, 1999 at 11:13:10:

Donielle,

Where are you located? I’m in Gilbert (Phoenix area). Write me off-line. If you’re in Phoenix, I’ll fill you in on our local club as well.

Bill K. (AZ)

Re: Where in AZ? - Posted by John Laine

Posted by John Laine on November 28, 1999 at 13:00:22:

I’m interested in attending the local club, could you please e-mail the info to me.

Thank You,
John