Back, and ready to go..... - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Cork Horner on November 21, 2000 at 09:24:41:

Hi Ed and Terry—I enjoyed every moment at the workshop in Ontario listening to you guys and watching you clowning around. Terry probably does the Improv in San Diego on Sat nites? ;-] Terry–" If you need some money, buy something"…I could say much about the three days but will not here except to state that I do not spend my money easily on any kind of workshops but this one was well worth it and Terry’s wrap up presentation about his experiences in Viet Nam was ‘totally awesome’. You could have heard a pin drop in the audience.

I look forward to working with " two real people".

Back, and ready to go… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on November 21, 2000 at 02:20:33:

Back, and ready to go.

I’ve been out of pocket for 5 days. I haven’t seen a computer for 4, and now I’m back.
I can see that things have been going well. I want take a minute to THANK those of you who have come to Ontario California. When I meet such wonderful people, I can’t help but feel like the luckiest guy on the plant. You folks really put Terry and myself on cloud nine, once again, Thank you. Terry Vaughan, You’re awesome. I feel honored to have you by my side or to be by yours, whichever way you want to say it. You know you’ve been my mentor when it comes to public speaking, and I hope that the folks in Ontario have appreciated you talents as much as I do. If they only knew how much you give and reach down in side to give your all. You have the ability to make something difficult seem easy. You my friend are a true professional, and the moments we have spent together these last few years I will never forget.

Once again, Thank you for your participation?..

Ed Garcia