Back, and ready to go.... - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Phil on November 21, 2000 at 10:25:53:

I would like to say that this has been one of the most illuminating experiences of my life. It is impossible to express how much I appreciate the dedication and hard work you and Terry put into this workshop. It was obvious right from the start that you both put your whole heart into it. Thanks for your support, your humor, and your ability to make someone feel as if they have been your long time friend. I look forward to our mentoring sessions. I know that I will not only gain enormously valuable insights into the banking community, I will have a great time doing it.

Thanks again,
Phil Brown

Back, and ready to go… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on November 21, 2000 at 02:21:47:

Back, and ready to go.

I’ve been out of pocket for 5 days. I haven’t seen a computer for 4, and now I’m back.
I can see that things have been going well. I want take a minute to THANK those of you who have come to Ontario California. When I meet such wonderful people, I can’t help but feel like the luckiest guy on the plant. You folks really put Terry and myself on cloud nine, once again, Thank you. Terry Vaughan, You’re awesome. I feel honored to have you by my side or to be by yours, whichever way you want to say it. You know you’ve been my mentor when it comes to public speaking, and I hope that the folks in Ontario have appreciated you talents as much as I do. If they only knew how much you give and reach down in side to give your all. You have the ability to make something difficult seem easy. You my friend are a true professional, and the moments we have spent together these last few years I will never forget.

Once again, Thank you for your participation?..

Ed Garcia

Re: Back, and ready to go… - Posted by Lou Riccio

Posted by Lou Riccio on November 21, 2000 at 11:41:53:

Ed,
Thanks for contacting me concerning the seminar, and I appreciate the time you spent discussing my situation. I look forward to going to the next seminar you and Terry host and learn some valuable info to progress my business venture.

Thanks again,

Lou