Bad Credit - Posted by Kimberly sayre

Posted by Patricia on March 20, 2001 at 20:44:22:

Jackie you sound like you have alittle experience. How have things been going with you? Been looking at getting the program myself. Gotta convince hubby first though any positive feedback would be helpful.

Bad Credit - Posted by Kimberly sayre

Posted by Kimberly sayre on March 18, 2001 at 18:03:49:

I ordered the no down payment today and I was wondering does this really work for people who have bad credit or do you have to have very good credit and lots of money to start. I live in Ohio and would like to talk to someone about this

Re: Bad Credit - Posted by Randy Miller

Posted by Randy Miller on March 19, 2001 at 11:55:20:

Hello… I haev just started the course (1 week), but I know how you feel. I have poor credit, but was able to purchase my primary residence with a subprime lender. I am in Ohio also… send me an email and maybe we can brain storm some things and help each other with the course.

Randy
rmiller40@neo.rr.com

Re: Bad Credit - Posted by Jackie

Posted by Jackie on March 19, 2001 at 06:56:46:

No, you will learn as you read his step by step manual that you do not need good or even any credit, you do not need money down. However, he does say that it is easier to accomplish the things you want if you do have it. It just means that you need to work extra hard at making your goals realistic. Good luck, it sound like your heading in the right direction.
Jackie