Bad Timing - Posted by marty_stockton

Re: Know when to Holdem and When to Foldem… - Posted by Bill H

Posted by Bill H on June 02, 2006 at 18:03:26:

Hi Robert:

Did you put the burr under Jack’s saddle? Wonder what we did that upsets him so much.

Re: Know when to Holdem and When to Foldem… - Posted by solomon’s son

Posted by solomon’s son on June 03, 2006 at 23:53:46:

King Solomon advises to always work with the right partners, oinstead of by one’s self.

Re: Know when to Holdem and When to Foldem… - Posted by Robert Campbell

Posted by Robert Campbell on June 02, 2006 at 19:48:24:

Maybe its that time of the month. (grin)

Robert Campbell

Solomon’s Critic - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on June 04, 2006 at 17:21:25:

King Solomon was reputed to be a very wise man. Although he made a few mistakes, notably with Bashiba. I take it her husband was not his partner. Partners are fine when every thing is going great. When it is not, they can be something you wish you had never imagined.

Re: Know when to Holdem and When to Foldem… - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on June 02, 2006 at 20:21:59:

No its the difference between theorists, pollyana’s and pragmatists. I don’t expect you to change your erroneous attitudes, just respect mine.

Re: Solomon’s Critic - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on June 04, 2006 at 17:31:38:

Oops that was David. I believe he was Solomon’s son. but not as wise, although he gained much more notarity. Are you him, reborn?

Posted by Robert Campbell on June 02, 2006 at 20:31:00:

OK smart guy. Do you want to bet a $100.00 that the median priced home in Stockton, CA is lower in June 2007 than it is in June 2006?

How about a friendly wager? You up for it?

Robert Campbell

Re: Know when to Holdem and When to Foldem… - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on June 04, 2006 at 18:25:01:

It seems like Ken has challenged you. Do you take it? I don’t, because I believe your theories are nothing but that, theories. I believe you are obvioulsy a educated person, maybe too educated who is caught up in the academic unreality of trying to find a theoritical solution to every problem. To me, it would seem you do not live in the real world of practical or pragmatic solutons, only in a pie in the sky what may be, or should be, senorio. I am well aware that what I say will most likely have no effect on how you operate. Just as very little you say will have any effect on mine. But, I would just like to insure that readers on this site see that there is more than one solution or way, or philosophy in dealling with their perceived problems. They need to see all sides and gain the knowledge that is available to them here. They will find no better than here. Am I a smart guy? No, I am just one who has learned mostly through the school of hard knocks, that after you have gained enough knowledge, go with what you know, not some theory of what some academic thinks. Do I have a burr under my sadle? No, I sometimes overreact, but I assure you it is from a positive sense of letting those who are seeking it see that to put it not so nicely there is more than one way to skin a cat! Looking forward to keeping you straight and looking at this real estate business as U.S wide and not just California centered. Your old friend and nemisis Jack,

Re: Know when to Holdem and When to Foldem… - Posted by Ken-Orlando

Posted by Ken-Orlando on June 04, 2006 at 12:47:02:

I’d wager a bet that they are lower by the end of January 2008 than June 2007.

Posted by Robert Campbell on June 04, 2006 at 22:07:03:

LOL. I didn’t even read your post because I know its nonsense.

But let’s go back to my offer.

Let’s put my “theory” against whatever you think you have going for you.

In other words, put up or shut up.

Robert Campbell

Want to bet $100.00?

Posted by Robert Campbell on June 04, 2006 at 22:17:23:

Based on what my calcaluations for the next 3 to 5 years, I think you would win that bet.