bandit signs re agents constantly calling - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on June 09, 2005 at 08:28:19:

so why the need for the phone numbers different from the cell phone provided? Or my personal favorite, a guy calls with a house value of 235, wants to sell for 215, wont use a re agent. But also wanted to meet me elsewhere and drive me to the house, because he didn’t want a lot of people in it. I declined the meeting.

bandit signs re agents constantly calling - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on June 08, 2005 at 19:14:14:

anyone else deal with this and how do you handle it? I have been researching phone numbers to find where call originates and discovered this. I just say i work for a private investor interested in obtaining additional props, but i don’t know if i have talked with one of the agents. I kind of find it funny but don’t want to tie up my time either. Any way to deal with this? Signs say: we buy houses for cash/ quick.

Re: bandit signs re agents constantly calling - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on June 08, 2005 at 22:03:11:

oh, one cell phone is text messaging me with half a dozen other numbers, and must not realize that the originating phone number also appears, also has a few phony calls into my voicemail.

Re: So just tell them what you want - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on June 08, 2005 at 20:53:21:

I buy wholesale, usually 65-70% if fair market value. What have you got? Fax the info to me. Thanks.

Re: So just tell them what you want - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on June 08, 2005 at 21:26:41:

well, won’t they think of forwarding the information to the city code enforcement office? Since I have posted in areas that aren’t permitted

Re: Probably not - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on June 09, 2005 at 07:43:44:

If you leave the agent with the idea that you are a real cash buyer and will buy from her if she will just find what you want.