Bandit signs working for anybody? - Posted by Judy

Posted by RR on February 27, 2002 at 08:29:27:

I’ve been getting 2-3 calls a day, but the deals are too skinny&risky, my advice to you ,if you want your bandit signs to last, put them on non ocuppied land, they will last longer ,it wont be much exposure like in the highway ramps and busy intersections but they will last longer.

Bandit signs working for anybody? - Posted by Judy

Posted by Judy on February 27, 2002 at 04:08:30:

Anybody making any deals with bandit signs? Over the past two months I have not even gotton any calls with the exception of a couple of agents who were interested in picking up some listings.

I’ve talked to a couple of other investors in my area and they said they were not getting any calls as well. Perhaps it would be wise to change my message or something on the bandit sign, but I was curious to know if anybody out there is doing well with bandit signs.

Thanks

Judy

They Are My Most Effective Marketing Tool! - Posted by Lee

Posted by Lee on February 28, 2002 at 11:11:11:

If I could only use one method to find potential deals, Bandit Signs would be my first choice.

The number of calls you get depend on the number of signs you have out at any given time, and the location of the signs.

Re: Bandit signs working for anybody? - Posted by Tim (CT)

Posted by Tim (CT) on February 27, 2002 at 12:13:41:

Just out of curiosity, where are you located? I tried bandit signs in the fall and got some responses but certainly not 2-3 a day. Just curious if we both live in the same part of the country.

Tim (from Bristol, Connecticut - Home of ESPN!!)