Bandits - Posted by littleguru

Posted by littleguru on August 25, 2003 at 17:36:07:

I was into mobiles which was sort lived. I almost had a deal which would have made money no doubt in my mine but i stood firm on my price. Then moved onto houses

I made up my mind to do sub to’s to start. And i’m just starting my first marketing campaign.

I’m glad you remember me nice meetin you GARY

Bandits - Posted by littleguru

Posted by littleguru on August 25, 2003 at 14:11:44:

I’m putting my first marketing campaign out this week. Just wondering the cheapest way to get signs. Should i buy online at some of the makers i found referenced on this site.
oR MAKE THEM MY SELF

I kinda want to make them myself. But i want them to look professional. How would i do this.

or do you all suggest just buying them
Thankyou

Re: Bandits - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on August 26, 2003 at 24:56:48:

I remove illegal “i buy houses” Sleaze Ball Signs because they reflect poorly upon law abiding investors such as myself.

Re: Bandits - Posted by Jim FL

Posted by Jim FL on August 25, 2003 at 15:42:04:

little,
Buy them.
Trust me, I’ve done both, and professionally printed signs work better, and look better.
You can find a variety of sources online for them.
Check around.
Some people’s websites even have great pricing worked out for their viewers, check that.

Just don’t scrimp.
Most beginning investors buy 100 signs, or less, due to tight finances.
This is a mistake.
After the first batch goes AWOL, with little result to show, usually because either the marketing materials went away so fast, or the fact that the investor is new.
Hence the reason ivnestors like myself do not panic when others post signs in the area.
Most are short lived.
Don’t let that be you.
If you shop around, and buy in bulk, you’ll get better deals.
300-500 would be a good start, in my opinion.

Good luck, and happy sign placing…oh what fun!

Jim FL

Re: Bandits - Posted by gary

Posted by gary on August 25, 2003 at 14:36:30:

Littleguru,

I remember seeing you for a while in the MH investing arena. How did that go? Are you like me opting for the better and bigger profits in distressed properties?

thanks,
gary

Re: Bandits- Who is the Sleaze Ball? - Posted by Willie

Posted by Willie on August 26, 2003 at 05:39:07:

That’s right if you don’t like the sleaze ball signs, join in by removing them. You can be a Sleaze Ball too!