Bankruptcy Phone .....Door......Script! - Posted by Tony

Posted by Hank FL on September 25, 2003 at 17:14:54:

Go to CREradio and listen to Kaiser’s doorknocking approach.

When I knocked on foreclosure doors I would start out with something like, “Hi I’m Hank, I understand that there’s a problem with the house. I think I can help.”

Or I might just hand them my card and say I’m buying houses in the neighborhood and if they know of anyone around that might be interested in selling.

JT has some good door stuff – check the archives.

Could you tell me more about your BK ideas and how to get deals from them ? This sounds very interesting.

I’m in the TampaBay area, whereabouts are you ?

Bankruptcy Phone …Door…Script! - Posted by Tony

Posted by Tony on September 24, 2003 at 20:02:57:

Hi!

I am currently working with people in BK. The market is very hot here. What would be the best approach to talk these people on the phone or at the door? Any suggestions or feed back is appreciated…

Regards,

Tony

Re: Bankruptcy Phone …Door…Script! - Posted by Tim- chi.

Posted by Tim- chi. on September 26, 2003 at 09:41:08:

Tony,

If you’d like to exchange ideas regarding buying property of out bankruptcy please email me. I have experience buying properties through bk. Trustees’ and I have been thinking about approaching the owner first thereby removing an adversarial situation with the owner and hopefully help in negotiating a deal with the Trustee.

There may be some opportunity in this area particularly in states like Illinois where the foreclosure process is 210 days and often extended beyond that by filing bankruptcy.

Let me know your thoughts.

Tim