bankruptcy - Posted by keith

Posted by Clair-MO on September 14, 2003 at 11:33:47:

Keith, You personally don’t need credit to purchase properties even you if you have a bankruptcy on your credit report. You can build your credit standing up by yourself see www.creditinfocenter.com for suggestions to do it yourself. I have done it myself and I have a rather good credit score but I am aiming for a 700 to 800 range! Having excellent credit does make it better if you planned by purchasing conventionally not by being creative minded. I have found that by being creative minded I don’t have to worry about my credit status in purchasing properties.
Keith, There are over 1000 ways to buy and sell properties creatively and I have been doing it for 9 years so don’t give up hope in real estate investing there is a light in the dark tunnel of life for you, sir. Hope this is helpful for you!!

bankruptcy - Posted by keith

Posted by keith on September 14, 2003 at 09:33:35:

My bankruptcy has been discharge for about nine month. How do i gain credit to invest in realestate.help me need some ideas!!!

Re: bankruptcy - Posted by rm

Posted by rm on September 16, 2003 at 08:50:08:

Check your local phone book for lenders who specialize in loans for people who’ve filed BK.

Ask them about their programs for investors.

Use the pre-approval only for the cases where you have to cash out the seller, and the numbers are extremely good.

See what they say.

Meantime, you probably should focus on buying homes with little-to-no-money down.