Beginner Seeking a starting Place, (Bad Credit) - Posted by Tia Gordon

Posted by mtd1523 on August 11, 2004 at 23:19:30:

The key to real estate that not many people know about is that you don’t always have to go through the bank. You just need to be creative when dealing with the seller. Start taking the steps now to improve your credit. Also, look into buying a real estate course. I bought one and it has greatly improved my education and greatly sped up the process of knowing the ins and outs. The courses are pricey, but I believe that if you take the necessary steps, the price of the course will pay for it self many times.

Remember that real estate is all negotiable. Although a house is a house, in a technical sense, you could negotiate to have the seller give you the house for free or a few hundred. Although it’s not always likely, it is “technically” possible. But just remember, negotiate negotiate negotiate. That is what it is all about.

Beginner Seeking a starting Place, (Bad Credit) - Posted by Tia Gordon

Posted by Tia Gordon on August 11, 2004 at 15:20:43:

I need all the help I can get. I am brand new at all of this, I need to know if it is possible to become a successful REInvestor with bad credit and if so EXACTLY where do I begin, what do I need to do to Get started. I am still a renter, and I would like to get out of my current tenant situation, becoming a landlord.

Thank you.

fossil watch outlet - Posted by fossil watch outlet

Posted by fossil watch outlet on October 10, 2005 at 08:08:09:

replica watches gerard genta watches bvlgari watch elgin watches bulova watches bling bling watches geneva watches swiss made watch bling bling watches justice league watch tower