beginning note brokering - Posted by Chris Wroth

Posted by John Behle on February 08, 2000 at 12:42:15:

I’ve never heard a word about either of them. If you give us more details we can check it out.

beginning note brokering - Posted by Chris Wroth

Posted by Chris Wroth on February 08, 2000 at 01:46:09:

Anyone know anything about Professional Financial Associates in Dana Pt., CA, or anything about Diversified Investments in Spokane, WASH.? I am new to the biz and looking for the most efficient way to acquire training. Thanks.

Re: beginning note brokering - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on February 09, 2000 at 12:05:44:

I didn’t catch the name when I answered before. I’m very active in the local market, but don’t follow the national news as closely. Since I don’t broker notes I am not as familiar with some of the new companies and players.

I’ve known and known of Tracy Z for many years. There are few people as experienced and solid as she is. I knew she had formed a new company, but didn’t place it together with “Diversified” until I ran across their site last night.

I don’t know what they have as training at diversified, but they are highly quialified to teach people about brokering notes.

Re: beginning note brokering - Posted by David P. Butler America’s Note Network

Posted by David P. Butler America’s Note Network on February 09, 2000 at 24:45:42:

The Professional bunch doesn’t ring a bell right off the top of my head, but Diversified Investments is headed up by Tracy Z, one of the leading brokers and funders in the private note industry. She has been around a long time, and was an integral part of the management team at Metropolitan Mortgage for a number of years as a Vice President. Metro is the largest institutional buyers of notes, and they are very broker friendly. Tracy does similar note broker assistance and training with her new company - which she and partner Fred Rewey (also a main player at Metro) founded about two years ago.

Fred is now a somewhat silent partner as he recently was appointed as president of the American Cash Flow Association.

Two solid people with solid backgrounds and reputations in the note business.

By the way, Judy Miller at American Note (their banner is just above ours up above), is another solid funder/master broker who offers a lot of hands on assistance to new brokers.

Hope this helps.

David Butler Vice President, Broker Relations