Belated Convention WOW! - Posted by DaveD (WI)

Posted by Peg Vreeland on April 08, 2002 at 08:25:39:

I was also on a trip right after the convention. I agree with Dave, the convention was excellent! I had no idea I could gain such a wealth of information all at one location. I’ll definitely be back next year!!
Sincerest thanks to all who were involved!!

Belated Convention WOW! - Posted by DaveD (WI)

Posted by DaveD (WI) on April 08, 2002 at 08:03:43:

Left right after the convention and took a fun trip. Since I’ve been “unplugged” from the internet for the last two weeks, this is the first chance I’ve had to render my sincere thanks to JP, TV, Jeanne and family for a truly awesome experiance.

The roundtable discussions, as expected, were terrific. I had the opportunity to listen and chat with Bill Bronchick, Ed Garcia, Richard Roop, Randy and Charlie France, and Michael Morrongiello. All deal in straight-on, bare-knuckles facts about what works and they never sugar-coat. I only wished I could have cloned myself to make it to the rest of the tables.

Enjoyed hanging out with Phil (way to go, Fernandez!), Al, and the rest of the Vermont crowd. Made sure to make time with Big Jim (way to go, Raynor), HR, TRandle, DaveAlex, and countless others. Ran into Terry Lape in the elevator. Sorely missed Jim Piper, Johnboy, Jim Kennedy and Tim Jensen.

Terry Vaughan always says our goal is to become better business people. We do that by both internet and in-person sharing of experiance. We possess a remarkable family of deep thinkers and doers who collectively comprise a profound fountain of wisdom. I know, because I drank from it heavily. I took away a lot more than I expected to.

It was great to see real faces again. When you hang out with winners, it can’t help but rub off.

Welcome Home Dave - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on April 09, 2002 at 09:20:02:

It was great seeing you again at the convention. NOw that you mention it, I do remember you telling me you were heading out for a vacation right after the convention.

Welcome home Dave!!! - Posted by Jeff in MKE

Posted by Jeff in MKE on April 08, 2002 at 10:04:29:

Hey Dave,
Glad to see you made it back home ok.
I hope your trip was great.
Let me know how your sub 2 deal works out.
Again Welcome Home,
Jeff in MKE