Best course for flipping properties - Posted by Janet Abreu

Posted by Pat IN on February 25, 2002 at 06:51:43:

Joe,

I own several courses and found Steve’s course to be among one of the best, in terms of content, being realistic, and easy to follow and understand. Steve hits on the soft side (people) of the business of flipping (REI). This is pretty fundamental when it comes to protecting your reputation in your own market place. Especially if you are new to this business.

One of the first chapters of the course touches on morals and ethics. However, the course will teach you everything a person would need to know, from start to finish about the business of flipping.

I am a buy/hold guy at this time, but have used ideas from Steve’s course to acquire properties, eventually I will be looking to wholesale some deals for some quick cash and will definitely administer more of the concepts taught in the course, and Yes, I have found what the course teaches to help a person be successful in closing deals.

Good Luck

Pat IN

Best course for flipping properties - Posted by Janet Abreu

Posted by Janet Abreu on February 22, 2002 at 08:43:49:

Since flipping properties seems to be the quickest
way to profits, can someone please tell me what the best courses would be to purchase? I am really new and need a beginners lesson. Thanks

Re: Best course for flipping properties - Posted by Pat IN

Posted by Pat IN on February 22, 2002 at 11:04:39:

Janet,

“Wholesaling For Quick Cash” by Stephen Cook would be a very good course to start with, it’s priced at $149.00 which is very reasonable. I personally have the course and found it to be very resourceful.

Following is the link for the course: http://www.creonline.com/c-182.html

Good Luck
Pat IN

Question - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on February 22, 2002 at 23:03:33:

You said you found it to be very “resourceful.” But have you found it to be (based on what it taught you) very “successful.”