BEST CRITERIA FOR PICKING AN AREA TO MAIL TO? - Posted by Ronnie

Posted by Bud Branstetter on March 20, 2001 at 15:12:02:

True sandwich leases and subject to can be done in any price range from a preforeclosure list but take some cash to do back payments. If your looking for the pretty house that doesn’t need work then the newer subdivisions are where they are at. Ones about 5 years old are good but FSBO’s appear even for 1-2 year old houses. You might try target mailing to FSBO’s by hiring the screening done.

BEST CRITERIA FOR PICKING AN AREA TO MAIL TO? - Posted by Ronnie

Posted by Ronnie on March 20, 2001 at 10:18:36:

This is directed to those that have EXPERIENCE mailing either letters or postcards to attract motivated sellers to call: Who do you mail to?

For example, do you use certain criteria such as a blanket mailing to zipcodes where the house values are between 100k and 200k? Do you work with mailing list companies and specify certain criteria that you’re looking for? Please let me know (I’m assuming that you’ve been successful with this technique).

I’d like to ask this another way: If you moved to another area of the country, how would you quickly start a mail compaign (aside from the other types of marketing such as bandit signs, etc.)?

Thanks much,

Ronnie

BTW, I’m looking for L/O’s & Subject To’s (nt) - Posted by Ronnie

Posted by Ronnie on March 20, 2001 at 13:46:47:

nt

Sorry for using all caps in my subject (nt) - Posted by Ronnie

Posted by Ronnie on March 20, 2001 at 10:44:03:

No text