-Best days for placing flyers on store billboards? - Posted by Joe (Oh)

Posted by Rick(MD) on August 23, 2003 at 17:54:28:

REALTORS are not the enemy. Most of the time the flyers will be taken down by the advertising company that pays big bucks to place their client’s flyers in the particular store. Find out who is authorized to place flyers in the store and pay them to place yours.

-Best days for placing flyers on store billboards? - Posted by Joe (Oh)

Posted by Joe (Oh) on August 23, 2003 at 17:27:39:

I’m soon going to get into the routine of placing my flyers in store billboards on a regular basis. I want to know when do realtors usually work, are they on a m-f shcedule? or do they usually work weekends too, I’m asking this so i can reduce the likelyhood of putting a flyer up then 2 minutes after i leave have a realtor rip it down. I’m looking now to put them up tuesdays and fridays, are those good days? my time is limited so i cant be checking them everyday-

thanx-

Re: placing flyers on store billboards? - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on August 23, 2003 at 23:00:23:

A flyer doesn’t have to tell your life’s story.

Fit a few succinct attention grabbers and a phone number onto a 3" x 5" card and stick them on the boards. The storeowner will be happy, you’ll be happy, and the REALTORS® will not care.

Many RE agents make a good living following FSBO?s that post on bulletin boards. They know that after a few months of floundering attempt to sell, the homeowner will want to talk to a REALTOR®.

Re: flyers on store billboards? - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on August 23, 2003 at 18:08:04:

Hey Joe,

I agree with Rick. I have had some problems even with store managers about taking up to much room on the board, other people need to use it, etc.

And in other stores nobody rips them down or complains. Its just a toss up.

I would speak to someone in charge at the places you want to put your flyers in. Maybe you can find out what the store policy is.

Great Success,

RichV(FL)