best place to start with mobile homes - Posted by t hulse

Posted by Ben in Ohio on April 26, 2000 at 07:45:37:

Deals on Wheels is excellent. Lonnie has a folksy, down home approach and it is a joy to read. It’s like sitting out on the porch talking with with an old friend. He describes his ideas in a clear, easy to understand manner. By the way I just got the book two days ago and have near finished it. It’s exciting to read about notes that yield 50-60-70-80% or more. Though I haven’t done any deals I’m sure to start ASAP.

best place to start with mobile homes - Posted by t hulse

Posted by t hulse on April 25, 2000 at 12:24:03:

Could someone please advise as to the best course to purchase for mobile home buy wholesale/sale retail, as far as the whole process, beginning to end, how to figure value of MH, forms on computer disk, etc…? My first home was a MH, and I never thought I’d see the day when I would agree that’s a good place to start your real estate investing! Been purchasing RE courses for about 15 years, and having such a hard time understanding everything! But after a long day and night reading on this wonderful site, I finally feel like I CAN do it! I did purchase my first house with the info. I learned on the courses, but feel so lost with the whole process of purchasing and selling RE. I am planning on getting starter books such as Deals on Wheels, and Rich Dad Poor Dad, etc…, but want to purchase a course that someone who has already succeeded in the business, used to get there, and believe made the process for them easier to attain. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Check out the MH investing forum on this site - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 25, 2000 at 15:34:15:

up at the top of this page on the left you can click on the mobile home forum.
Dirk

Deals On Wheels - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on April 25, 2000 at 12:34:23:

You said it, “Deals On Wheels” by Lonnie Scruggs. The book will get you off and running. The course will smooth the edges and fine tune the business. I highly recommend them both. You will not find a better education for that amount of money anywhere in my opinion.

I stick very closely to Lonnie’s material and have had wonderful success with it.

Best Wishes to you,

Tony-VA