Posted by W. Verne Lind on December 07, 2005 at 13:54:15:

Info regarding–
VAKEN CORPORATION–Commercial Merchandise Liquidators
20700 Plumber St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311

Better Bus. Bureau report - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on January 18, 2002 at 08:54:04:

To all concerned,

Have a look at BBB web site and you will see Carlton Sheets, which also does business under name “Franklin Covey”, has an UNSATISFACTORY record with the bureau. Buyer beware!

I always check BBB before I send any money to or conduct business with anyone.

Re: Better Bus. Bureau report - Posted by Tim Savage

Posted by Tim Savage on February 10, 2002 at 11:00:24:

Franklin Covey is not Carleton Sheets. Franklin Covey is the company that puts out daily planners and publishes Stephen Covey’s books like “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”

Re: Better Bus. Bureau report - Posted by kermit

Posted by kermit on February 03, 2002 at 24:22:36:

the BBB is just a repository for disgruntled people to voice an opinion. whether or not their opinion is based in fact is for you to determine. the BBB rates companies, etc… on the good or bad public responses they receive. some people will NEVER be satisfied and will ALWAYS complain(you may know someone like this) while others are easily impressed. its good to check but it isn’t necessarily “gospel”.

Re: Better Bus. Bureau report - Posted by robb

Posted by robb on January 18, 2002 at 11:59:26:

I just bought a house using his course and working on a second.

Re: Better Bus. Bureau report - Posted by K.EDISON

Posted by K.EDISON on January 18, 2002 at 19:04:36:

Im not surprised Sheets course got an unsatisfactory I believe it whole heartedly.
We all know that Sheets techniques work no matter what state or county you are in.

Its the people buying the course who are looking for a get rich scheme and when they find out its not they give up and complain it doesnt work.