Bill Bronchik/Bill Gatten-Help me Out? - Posted by Mark

Posted by Ed_IL on January 18, 2000 at 12:23:38:

Read the articles on this site. Read the success stories. Buy another course. Learn more Real Estate.
Then DO something with the info you’ve gained because you will learn a ton as you go through each process and technique.
When you get stuck ask specific questions and give all of your details on your questions.
Keep learning.
This is not a get rich quick process.
You may do well if you learn quickly and put the techniques you learn to use quickly, but you’ll be in the same spot you are now if you do nothing.
I have days where I do a lot and activity and learning happens!
I have days where Ally Mcbeal is on and then there’s King of the Hill, and dont forget about Freeks and Geeks. I’ll waste a ton of time and activity will come to screeching halt!
You’ll have people tell you that you cant do it.
You’ll fail at times.
And you may want to quit because you dont see results.
Don’t give up. Find a way to make things happen and you’ll suceed.
Get started on that first deal(If you havent yet) and you’ll learn a bunch from it.
All courses will teach you something, and the detail will happen with your real experiences along with what you’ve read.
You’re starting at a good age, now continue on to do something with what you have learned and you’ll reach those aggressive goals if you yourself are aggressive.
Good luck to you.

Bill Bronchik/Bill Gatten-Help me Out? - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on January 17, 2000 at 20:18:05:

Hi, I’ve been reading about How to Create a Real Estate Cash Cow, and it sounds pretty good, but my question, with it covering so many things, does it go into enough detail so you can confidently use the techniques. If anyone has used this, I would like to hear about it and tell me about your success. Also, Bill Gatten’s course sounds great as well, I’m not gonna lie, through investing in real estate, I would like to amass a large ammount of money, I’m 20 years old, have worked for many people, don’t like it, I want to work for myself, and I would like to retire early, or just do this. Please give me your insight, I would really appreciate it. Thank You