Bill Gatten speaking in Orlando. Should I go? - Posted by Jeff (FL)

Posted by Jeff (FL) on April 14, 2000 at 01:53:29:

Dear Robert,

Looks like you’re a tried and true Bill Gatten fan. Like you, I’ve only heard good things about Mr Gatten. It goes without saying he’s the acknowledged expert in the PACTrust area.

I’m looking forward to my education.

Thanks again,
Jeff (FL)

Bill Gatten speaking in Orlando. Should I go? - Posted by Jeff (FL)

Posted by Jeff (FL) on April 12, 2000 at 14:40:46:

Hello to everyone,

I am thinking about attending an upcoming real estate investment and sales conference to be held in Orlando, FL. The dates are 28,29, and 30 Apr 2000. Location is the Wyndham Hotel in Disney World.

This is primarily because I noticed that Bill Gatten is one of the featured speakers. The cost is not really a consideration as they only want $49.00 total for all three days.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendations regarding this conference? Is anyone else planning on attending? (they believe 500 to 1000 people will be in attendance).

Regards,

Jeff (FL)

Re: Bill Gatten speaking in Orlando. Should I go? - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on April 13, 2000 at 01:45:45:

If I had the opportunity to see Bill Gatten for $49 I would do so. Can you imagine what even one idea might be worth?

JPiper

Re: Yes…What’s fair is fair… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on April 12, 2000 at 22:40:13:

Jeff,

Bill Gatten went to bat for me, in which I’m indebted.

But I promise you, I wouldn’t pay that debt, at your expense.

I don’t think it fair that Bill Gatten should not have his own
consideration.

As you know, I have been under attack by this group.
But I assure you, that if I were in the area, and wanted to hear
Bill Gatten, I wouldn’t let anything stop me.

As a matter of fact I’ll take it a step further.

Gatten had a seminar April 7th last Friday, right here in my own
back yard. The reason I didn’t attend, was because I had to go to
San Diego to work with Terry Vaughan on our workshop.

Gatten’s having a seminar on May 19th in Las Vegas Nevada and
June 14th in Los Angeles California. I assure you I will be at one
of them.

Mr. Gatten is his own entity, and should be treated as such.

Ed Garcia

Re: Bill Gatten speaking in Orlando. Should I go? - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 12, 2000 at 17:53:42:

Jeff-

I was thinking of attending to hear Gatten and one other speaker, I think his name is Ralph Roberts(the Realtor with a lot of transactions). However, after the stunt that those folks pulled over at the site in question, I do not know if I want to give them one cent-much less $49. So I guess I’m still undecided. If I do go you can credit Bill Gatten for that. I have been tempted to fly out to California more than once just to attend one of his all-day seminars.

-Hope this helps, Chris

Re: Bill Gatten speaking in Orlando. Should I go? - Posted by Jeff (FL)

Posted by Jeff (FL) on April 14, 2000 at 02:04:07:

Dear JPiper,

As always, your posts seems to be right on target. Just one idea, just one concept that turns on the lightbulb could be worth thousands…

Thankyou,
Jeff (FL)

I’ll pay $149 just to be in the same room with Piper and Gatten at the same time!!! - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on April 14, 2000 at 24:20:52:

Throw in Ed Garcia and I might go $250!

(((very big smile)))

ray

Re: Yes…What’s fair is fair… - Posted by Jeff (FL)

Posted by Jeff (FL) on April 14, 2000 at 01:37:47:

Dear Ed,

One thing I always notice about the professionals such as yourself, You never stop learning. Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks,
Jeff (FL)

Re: Bill Gatten speaking in Orlando. Should I go? - Posted by Jeff (FL)

Posted by Jeff (FL) on April 14, 2000 at 01:45:58:

Dear Chris,

First of all, I appreciate the quick response to my post.

Also, I’m currently making some tentative arrangements to go to Orlando. I’ve heard only good things about Bill Gatten and I would really like to hear him speak, even if only for two hours or so.

Thanks again,
Jeff (FL)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Go listen to Bill Gatten talk! - Posted by Robert M. Campbell

Posted by Robert M. Campbell on April 12, 2000 at 19:31:36:

Bill Gatten and his proven PACTRust method of buying ~ and selling ~ property is awesome.

Plus, Bill not only gives you the PACTrust tool . . . which is extremely versatile . . . but he is also a great salesman that provides you with well-conceived scripts to use for prospecting.

For example, in the hot San Diego real estate market, how about prospecting with something like this: “I will pay you FULL Value for your house, close in 30 days, No commissions and no costs to you” . . . and be able to make a nice profit?

Bill will show you how to do that. Go listen to Bill Gatten. You are in for a real education.

Robert M. Campbell