Bill Nickerson - Posted by DR

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 15, 2002 at 23:28:58:

DR---------------

I have been having some success buying real estate investment books on e-bay and half.com. Also, Amazon.com now has a program where book vendors can sell used books through amazon.com. I have seen many real estate investing books offered there.

The surprise to me was that people were asking $195 for George Coats excellent book “Smart Trust Deed Investing in California.” Whoa, what a price! The book sold for about $25 new. From what the amazon.com website says, the book is out of print.

I think I’ll dig out my horde of new Coat’s books and sell them on e-bay. Oh-oh, just looked, my horde is done to one copy. Here I was selling them out for original retail.

Oh, I have also bought Nickerson books at thrift stores and used bookstores.

Good Investing*Ron Starr

Bill Nickerson - Posted by DR

Posted by DR on July 15, 2002 at 21:15:25:

WHo has a book to sell in R/e USED?

DR

Ronald, two copies of your post… - Posted by JoeMVDC

Posted by JoeMVDC on July 16, 2002 at 08:34:19:

Ron,

Just a gentle reminder. Lately, some of your posts appear as two copies in a row. You might want to see what the problem (?) is. Of course, sometimes, I don’t mind reading your post again.

Joe

Re: Bill Nickerson - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on July 16, 2002 at 07:41:24:

I’ve got all Nickerson’s real estate books.

How I Turned $1000 into $1 million, $3 million, $5 million.

How to Make A Fortune Today Starting From Scratch

Re: Bill Nickerson - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 15, 2002 at 23:29:58:

DR---------------

I have been having some success buying real estate investment books on e-bay and half.com. Also, Amazon.com now has a program where book vendors can sell used books through amazon.com. I have seen many real estate investing books offered there.

The surprise to me was that people were asking $195 for George Coats excellent book “Smart Trust Deed Investing in California.” Whoa, what a price! The book sold for about $25 new. From what the amazon.com website says, the book is out of print.

I think I’ll dig out my hoard of new Coat’s books and sell them on e-bay. Oh-oh, just looked, my hoard is down to one copy. Here I was selling them out for original retail.

Oh, I have also bought Nickerson books at thrift stores and used bookstores.

Good Investing*Ron Starr