birddogging - Posted by Heidi

Posted by Brent_IL on October 20, 2003 at 19:52:41:

birddogging - Posted by Heidi

Posted by Heidi on October 19, 2003 at 18:13:54:

I am looking for information on birddogging…anyone that is involved in this please e-mail me.

I am what is involved in the process on both ends and what kind of money can be made by doing this.

Thanks
Heidi

Re: birddogging - Posted by Lou

Posted by Lou on October 22, 2003 at 23:21:18:

Where you from? Basically its locating deals for investors. They pay you a finders fee. You negotiate the fee. I pay $5-$10 per lead regardless if I make a deal and I pay 200-500 if I buy as well.

Re: birddogging - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on October 19, 2003 at 21:34:34:

Heidi,

Try: http://www.realestatejobber.com/rei

Brad

Check The Archives On Birddogging nt - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on October 19, 2003 at 18:19:45:

nt.

Re: birddogging - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on October 20, 2003 at 01:31:20:

Hi Brad,

Thanks for posting the URL. Do you know anything about the site?

Re: birddogging - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on October 20, 2003 at 14:31:49:

Hi Brent,

I know a little about what they are doing, but nothing about the author. They have a free E-book available for download that goes into the aspects of being a Real Estate Jobber (bird dog). However this 97 page E-book is primarily a sales tool promoting a 4 volumn series on the subject of Real Estate Jobbing. The reader is promised a very thorough treatment of the subject, in the four E-books, should the reader wish to purchase them.

The good news is that the 4 E-books only cost about $40. Regardless of the cost, this subject is very interesting to me and I have ordered the set of E-books. I’ll post a review after I have gone through them.

Brad