Bobby Blair=Round Trip Tickets? - Posted by kevin

Posted by John J. on August 06, 1999 at 23:25:46:

You gotta wonder how a magazine that advises subscribers on business and money is apparently in a bind.
Their last issue was in May and apparently they are reorganizing and are hoping to publish again in September.

Bobby Blair=Round Trip Tickets? - Posted by kevin

Posted by kevin on August 05, 1999 at 17:28:55:

I just received a letter in the mail inviting me to a free Bobby Blair workshop on buying real estate wholesale. I don’t know how they got my address, but they are offering 2 round trip airfare tickets for free just for attending. I’ve never heard of this guy… I’m sure there is going to be a big sell to buy some stuff at the workshop, but I am thinking about going to get the free tickets. Has anyone gone to one of his workshops? Did you really get free round-trip tickets?

Kevin

Re: Bobby Blair=Round Trip Tickets? - Posted by SAS (OR)

Posted by SAS (OR) on August 07, 1999 at 24:55:58:

Kevin,

I just had to go through the State Attorney General to get all of my money back! It was not an easy task. DO NOT GO TO THE SEMINAR!! If you e-mail me I will call you and share the gory details. Stay with this site and learn more than you can imagine. The only cost is sharing your knowledge with others, sometime in the future. Learn from my mistake.

SAS

RUN !!! - Posted by John J.

Posted by John J. on August 05, 1999 at 22:47:24:

Bobby Blair, James Smith, James S. Byrd, James S. Smith, Steve Sitkowski, etc. operate as National Homebuyers Training Corp, Fortune 21, Fortune Marketing, Real Estate Link Cash Network, James Smith, Real Estate Link, Success Real Estate Systems, First Business Resource, Inc., First Resource, Home Buyers of America, etc. They are all affiliated with Success Magazine. I have collected a large number of postings from this and other sites about them. Lots of people have paid them large sums of money. I am not aware of anyone who has profited from teaming up with them. I’ll be glad to send my collection to anyone who e-mails me.

John J.

Re: Bobby Blair=Round Trip Tickets? - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on August 05, 1999 at 21:49:35:

Hello from New mexico.
The tickets are for real except not always as they appear. They are round trip tickets to a resort in Florida and you have to go when they say. Also, they will try to sell you their 3 day workshop for about 3500 bucks. If you were lucky enough to get a guy named James Smith to do the workshop it might be worth it. He is also a pre foreclosure guru. I negotiated with the corporate office and bought the video tapes of a 3 day workshop for 1000, which made me a member and members can go to 3 day workshops in the future for free. Gotta love it.

Robert over and out

Success filed for bankruptcy - Posted by Annon

Posted by Annon on August 06, 1999 at 18:58:57:

Success magazine has filed for bankruptcy also.

Re: Bobby Blair=Round Trip Tickets? - Posted by Jess

Posted by Jess on February 08, 2000 at 14:05:43:

hey there…i think i talked to you on the phone once, i used to manage the office for those guys…maybe even know who signed you up for the program…i have many answers to questions should you have any…and i have some questions of my own if someone is willing to chat…by the way, when did Success file bankruptcy? Am i the only one here that sees the irony in all of this?