Boot Camp Hotel Reservations - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Bryan(MD) on April 18, 2007 at 08:35:02:

Can you give out the room rate for the blocked rooms?

Thanks,
Bryan(MD)

Boot Camp Hotel Reservations - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on April 18, 2007 at 08:29:08:

Just a reminder for those attending this year’s Small Park Boot Camp in August. The hotels in Asheville tend to fill up quickly and prices often go up the closer we get to the events. We encourage you to book your hotel reservations as soon as possible.

Both Jim and Donna were able to book rooms at the DoubleTree Inn under our blocked rooms (mention Asheville Homes when you call). There are only a few rooms left under the blocked room rate.

There are other hotels in the area with the Sleep Inn also being a good choice as it costs a bit less but is located on the same property, same parking lot.

Here is some of the contact info for the hotels.

Hotel Information:
This year?s Boot Camp will be held at the Double Tree Biltmore Hotel in Asheville, NC.

Call the Double Tree Hotel directly for reservations: (828) 274-1800.

Other hotels available in the area are:
Sleep Inn Biltmore (located on the same parking lot as the Double Tree Biltmore)
Phone: (828) 277-1800
Biltmore Howard Johnson: (828) 274-2300
Holiday Inn Express Biltmore: (828) 274-0101
Baymont Inn Biltmore: (828) 274-2022

Thanks and see you there!

Tony

Re: Boot Camp Hotel Reservations - Posted by jb (IN)

Posted by jb (IN) on April 18, 2007 at 19:08:17:

I’ve got a two bed room at the hotel across the parking lot. If anyone needs a place to stay for lack of rooms or funds I’d be willing to split the costs. I think the room I got was $100 a night including taxes. And to keep my spouse from divorcing me when I get home from the bootcamp I should limit the offer to non-females…

John

Booked my room… - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on April 18, 2007 at 10:17:27:

at the DoubleTree and it was 112 per night with two king size beds. Seems very reasonable for a nice room. There is a TGIF attached for breakfast or ? There is free wi-fi throughout the Hotel and sister property has pools for free. I am already packed!!! There are only two bed rooms left…and only a handful of them at this price. Ashville Homes mention got me a 46 dollar savings per night.

Greg