Posted by John Behle on April 14, 1999 at 15:18:53:
The dates and times of the bootcamp are the same that I posted earlier. The seminar location and guest rooms will be at the “Prospector Square Hotel and Convention Center”. They have more and nicer facilities than the tenative space we had lined up at the “Treasure Mountain Inn”.
I am waiting right now for prices and details. I will post later or tomorrow when they arrive to me.
The dates again are Monday through Friday July 19-23rd. 9:00-5:00 with night activities and some special workshops available.
I know some have called and emailed, but an email response would be easiest. Even if you have called or emailed your interest or intent before, please do so again. The last few weeks have been a little chaotic and I don’t want to miss anyone.
Please email me with the following information.
What I need to know is:
- Whether you are planning to be there or looking into it.
- How many in your group (spouse, partner, etc.)
- Whether spouse or partner is attending the class or planning on other activities in Park City.
- Whether you might need ground transportation to Park City or have plans for a rental car, etc.
- Whether your convention attendance is through a convention order or one of the specials I mentioned through the website here.
- Any special needs you might have
Park City is about 40 minutes up the canyon from Salt Lake City International airport. I’ll check on shuttle prices or any courtesy vans available. Park City is quite small and has a trolley available if you do not have your own vehicle.
Summer in Park City should be in the 80’s or low 90’s, but it can hit higher.