BRAVO!!....... My hat is off to you ALL!! - Posted by Jeff Bliven

Posted by AnnNC on February 16, 2001 at 22:20:39:

www.escrowhelp.com
Reference book available for good price; Q&A,
reading list.

BRAVO!!.. My hat is off to you ALL!! - Posted by Jeff Bliven

Posted by Jeff Bliven on February 08, 2001 at 23:23:57:

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!

About a week ago I stumbled onto this web-site. Read a bunch and posted a few!

I have to say I am utterly impressed with the KIND and GRACIOUS BEHAVIOR I see practiced by everyone who posts a message, and particularly the replies!

Not only are the reply messages friendly in nature overall, but there is a spirit of sharing that is quite impressive!

SO… KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! I know it is appreciated by more people than myself!

Thank you…

Jeff Bliven
JMB Equity Investors
Westchester, CA.
TraderGuy@Bigfoot.com

Re: BRAVO!!.. My hat is off to you ALL!! - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on February 09, 2001 at 24:17:19:

Hello Jeff,

I’ll welcome you friend. As a matter of fact, someone e-mailed me and asked if I was somehow connected with CREonline? Well, I’m not. I just visit here like everyone else. But I will say that I like this board. And of course, I like Tim Pannabecker and Greg Makin’s board also. And there’s a number of others that are fine boards. All in all, it’s a combined effort by all of the board hosts to help necomers. I think Terry and his wife have done a good job on running this board. And they offer courses that are authored by top notch gurus. They also have conventions, and this board is visited by many professionals in the REI business. However, I like communicating with the newcomers and helping them get their businesses off the ground. In doing so (as a combined effort by all that assist them with helpful posts) we are making the world a better place for all of us.

God Bless and much success to you friend! —Jack

Re: BRAVO!!.. My hat is off to you ALL!! - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on February 10, 2001 at 15:02:02:

What are some other good boards or sites? (Ones with free articles too!) :slight_smile: