Brodchicks RE courses - Posted by Barry

Posted by tony on February 26, 2002 at 14:51:44:

barry

nuts and bolts covers everything in real estate from deeds to contracts to the financing aspects of it. it does everthing relatively quickly but gives a great over view of real estate transactions. alternative financing goes much more into detail about areas like subject to and owner financing

i’d recommend nuts and bolts if you are new to the game
if not and are looking to learn sub2 then go for the alt financing

later

Brodchicks RE courses - Posted by Barry

Posted by Barry on February 26, 2002 at 13:07:28:

can anyone help explain the similarities and differences between brodchicks Nuts & Bolts course and his Alternative Financing course? There seem to be several similarities when looking at the course descriptions

Thanks

Who is Brodchicks? - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on February 27, 2002 at 16:14:47:

Never heard of the guy.

Re: Brodchicks RE courses - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on February 26, 2002 at 18:04:06:

“Nuts and Bolts” focuses more on the legal aspects and documents. “Alternative RE” focuses more on how to do deals.

Read my descriptions:

Alternatve RE Financing
http://www.creonline.com/c-181.html

Nuts and Bolts
http://www.creonline.com/c-131.htm

Re: Brodchicks RE courses - Posted by GregNY

Posted by GregNY on February 26, 2002 at 13:28:39:

Alternative is the revised version of Nuts & Bolts.
At least that is what I was told.

GregNY

Re: Who is Brodchicks? - Posted by Barry

Posted by Barry on February 27, 2002 at 21:11:48:

Sorry, mispelled name. It is William Bronchick. He is the founder of Legalwiz.com. He is an attorney and very knowledgable about real estate. If you look at the main newsgroup postings here you will see his name a lot. Suggest following his articles a lot if you haven’t already. He also has several RE courses available for those that need help in various areas of RE deals. I learn something on every posting. Also check out the HOW TO articles section in the main menu.

Barry

Re: Brodchicks RE courses - Posted by mone

Posted by mone on February 26, 2002 at 13:35:11:

I have alternative financing. If you are a beginner its worth the investment.

Re: Brodchicks RE courses - Posted by Barry

Posted by Barry on February 26, 2002 at 13:50:26:

Thanks for reply

What I’m wondering is, Is Nuts and Bolts more of a legal guide with forms that pertain to everything about RE but without the methology of real life how to or financing how to? (Like a college course) were as Alternative Financing is more of a how to finance the deals only but without the forms and form instructions or what? From articles I’v read, their both sound good Can anyone else help

Thanks to all
Barry

I can answer that - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on February 26, 2002 at 22:14:56:

You are right on the money. The N&B is more about the legalities and details of real estate transactions; the ARF course is more practical “how to”, putting deals together, marketing, etc.

Re: Brodchicks RE courses - Posted by Mone

Posted by Mone on February 26, 2002 at 16:51:19:

Alternative is a how to with forms and forms of instructions. It’s a complete package.( I don’t know about nuts and bolts) It has all the forms. It has video tapes and manuals. If you purchase it go through the cassette tapes, video and manual. The cassette tapes have some material I don’t recall seeing or hearing on the video.

mone