Broker Commission Notes - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on December 20, 1999 at 05:07:15:

Thanks for the reply. I’ll see what I can do as soon as it can be done and get in touch by email, okay?

Broker Commission Notes - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on December 12, 1999 at 12:47:04:

Does anyone on this forum buy these? I know of three brokers who accept them as commission and who “might” be interested.

Utah only - but read up on the best way to do it. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on December 23, 1999 at 14:07:41:

I only buy in Utah. We buy broker notes constantly, but the way we do it provides extra security. There are a couple articles that explain the technique at my website www.papergame.com

What you want to do is use the “create a second and a third and sell the second” technique to make the “broker’s” note secured and attractive. They are found in a couple articles - “Be the Paper Pro” and “Paper - your most valuable tool”.

What state? - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on December 14, 1999 at 19:15:33:

My interest has just recently been piqued about this
form of paper. I would be interested in where the properties are located.

Re: Utah only - but read up on the best way to do it. - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on December 23, 1999 at 17:03:59:

Thank you, Mr. Behle. I hear and obey.

Re: What state? - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on December 14, 1999 at 19:49:16:

I live in the South Suburban area of Chicago right on the Indiana border. The brokers whom I have in mind have properties that cover the six county area surrounding Chicago as well as the 2 Northwest counties of Indiana.

I know of about 17 brokers who accapt paper for commissions on occasion; but I haven’t inquired too much as to what they may want to do with their paper because I didn’t want to commit myself to anything unless I knew what I was talking about.

Re: What state? - Posted by MN~Chicago

Posted by MN~Chicago on December 19, 1999 at 22:20:03:

Todd:

As my sign-on implies, I am in
Chicago, and I could be a possible
resource for you.

Re: What state? - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on December 14, 1999 at 19:54:31:

I started out with 3 and they led me to the other fourteen so that’s why I kniow of 17 right now.