Bronchick Course Updates . . . - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by Tim Jensen on March 08, 2002 at 17:23:52:

since I asked you so many questions on the legal forum that I get the update for free?

just kidding

Thanks for all you do, you truly are an asset to this website!

Tim

Bronchick Course Updates . . . - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on March 08, 2002 at 07:48:23:

FYI, I will have completely updated and revised Asset Protection courses for the March convention. Each will come with a CD-ROM with fillable Adobe Acrobat forms, a video from a live boot camp and much more! I also will offer a brand-new Four Video Tape Set on Asset Protection.

The cost of each course will be $249 (still incredible value at that price!), and I will be offering a special deal to people who attend my Pre-Convention workshop.

Here is the link to sign up for the pre-convention workshop:
https://secure.creonline.com/convention/Secure-Registration.html
This workshop is a STEAL, and I will share with you many of the same ideas I teach in my $800 bootcamp.

And, if you recently purchased any of my asset protection courses, don’t sweat it . . . neither the materials nor the forms are “outdated” or “obsolete” . . . consider yourself lucky to have gotten a bargain, because I have been meaning to raise the price for 2 years now. It’s just that I can’t “ethically” raise the price without adding more value.

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me with questions and comments over the last two years, since it has helped me make the course revisions that much better!