Bronchick Workshop - Posted by d.moren

Posted by d.moren on March 05, 2000 at 24:48:06:

Lib,
Go to the top of this page. Down the left hand side under resourses you can search for local REI Clubs.
That’s a good place to start.

Once you get hooked up with a local club, they should be a great source of info on workshops. That’s how I found mine.

Also, on that same left had side, go to money making ideas. There are articles there on flipping properties. Be sure to read J.P.Vaughan’s articles 1 and 2 on flipping properties.

There 'ya go!
That should keep you busy and learning for a while.
dm
P.S. I’ll save your e-mail address and let you know how the Bronchik workshop goes.

Bronchick Workshop - Posted by d.moren

Posted by d.moren on March 04, 2000 at 09:23:17:

I have been having some problems in getting my ?creative? investing under way. I have a few properties that I bought conventionally but the ?money down? pot is a little low.
It?s time to get that ?no money down Machine? fired up!

I live in Colorado and in April William Bronchick and Bobby Dahlstom are having a Workshop on flipping Properties.

I?ll be there as it sounds like just what the doctor ordered. I?m hoping that this workshop might give me the directional kick in the pants (and knowledge) I need to join the ranks of the creative investors on this page.

I know that many of you are just back from the convention where I?m sure some of you had contact with Mr. Bronchick. Do you have any helpful comments or suggestions about the man and his workshop?
Thanks, dm

Re: Bronchick Workshop - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on March 06, 2000 at 01:29:56:

I just noticed there is a banner on Mr. Bronchick’s
Vegas seminar at the top of the page.

Re: Bronchick Workshop - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on March 05, 2000 at 07:12:26:

I have just about everything that Bill sells. The best money I have invested ! HE is very detail oriented and explains in a manner that I remember what he says.

Berry, berry good investment of time and money.

Laure :wink:

Anyone been to a Bronchick workshop? (nt) - Posted by d.moren

Posted by d.moren on March 05, 2000 at 24:53:53:

nt

Denver, CO April 15th - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on March 04, 2000 at 20:18:46:

The seminar is on April 15th in Denver on Flipping Properties.

See http://www.legalwiz.com/speak.htm for a list of seminars

Re: Bronchick Workshop - Posted by Lib Cassin

Posted by Lib Cassin on March 04, 2000 at 12:06:58:

I am a relative newbie, and like you wanting to get going on some flips. I will order the suggested courses but in the meantime, I would love to know how to start looking, I would like to find income properties in a good neighborhood that I can upgrade, increase the values/revenues and flip them for more than I paid for them

I wish we had a workshop here in California for flipping

I wouled love to know how you do - stay in touch

Re: Bronchick Workshop…when? - Posted by Tang-o-rang(co)

Posted by Tang-o-rang(co) on March 04, 2000 at 12:00:11:

please tell me where and when his workshop is. I would also like to attend.thanks in advance
Todd Williamson

e-mail - Posted by d.moren

Posted by d.moren on March 05, 2000 at 09:13:58:

Laure,
I had a question or two.
tried to e-mail ya but the address didn’t work…
dennis